Qui troverete i miei lavori originali in vendita. Realizzo anche commissioni private nelle seguenti tecniche: Matita, China, Acquerello, Ecoline, Acrilico, Olio e in Arte Digitale; realizzate con la Tecnica della Tricromia.

Here you'll find my original art for sale. I also make private commissions in these techniques: Pencil, Ink, Watercolor, Ecoline, Acrylic, Oil and Digital Art; using only trichromatism system.

mercoledì 29 agosto 2012

Commissions - Ecoline

• Making ecoline on smooth paper 300 g/m².

Execution

Once I'll receive your photo (possibly the best resolution) simply reproduce it on paper. Than I'll start coloring.

I also realize coloring on commissioned pencils (for details look here) or inked drawings (for details look here).

Cost

For reproduction from photo prices start at a minimum of 80€ and vary in cost depending on the complexity of the image (presence of background, number of characters, etc.).

For coloring on commissioned pencil or inked drawing prices start at a minimum of 40€ plus the cost accorded for them and vary depending on accuracy required.

I also offer the possibility to send me the measures you prefer, otherwise I will reserve to choose the most suitable size for the image.
Obviously sizes will influence costs.
Contact me at my email for price information based on your request.

(Please specify the subject of the mail as "Commission" or better "Commission - Ecoline", thanks).



Some examples here:

200€

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento