Qui troverete i miei lavori originali in vendita. Realizzo anche commissioni private nelle seguenti tecniche: Matita, China, Acquerello, Ecoline, Acrilico, Olio e in Arte Digitale; realizzate con la Tecnica della Tricromia.

Here you'll find my original art for sale. I also make private commissions in these techniques: Pencil, Ink, Watercolor, Ecoline, Acrylic, Oil and Digital Art; using only trichromatism system.

sabato 8 settembre 2012

Commissions - Digital Art


• Making digital illustrations of any measure (otherwise I'll personally choose the most adapt) and size (from 300 dpi and up)

Execution

I'll execute a first draft according to your required, having only indicative purpose and possibly modifiable by mutual agreement.
Once confirmed, I'll pass to the realization of the digital coloring and I'll not accept requests for changes to the final image, except for small details.

Cost

Prices start at a minimum of  80€ and vary in cost depending on the complexity of the image (presence of background, number of characters, etc...), the degree of accuracy required and the type of coloring   (colors or black and white).
Contact me at my email for price information based on your request.

(Please specify the subject of the mail as "Commission" or better "Commission -Digital Art", thanks).


Some examples here:

80€

80€





















200€   
             
130€
















400€ 
60x180 cm
   
 
250€





150€
150€
























300€

300€























350€

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento