Qui troverete i miei lavori originali in vendita. Realizzo anche commissioni private nelle seguenti tecniche: Matita, China, Acquerello, Ecoline, Acrilico, Olio e in Arte Digitale; realizzate con la Tecnica della Tricromia.

Here you'll find my original art for sale. I also make private commissions in these techniques: Pencil, Ink, Watercolor, Ecoline, Acrylic, Oil and Digital Art; using only trichromatism system.

domenica 2 settembre 2012

Commissions - Oil Painting


• Making oil on canvas board or on canvas (sizes of your choice)

Execution

Once I'll receive your photo (possibly the best resolution) simply reproduce it with pencil on paper, on canvas board or on canvas. Then I'll start coloring by using trichromatism technique.

I also realize paintings starting from an idea of yours; in this case I'll make a draft based on your required, having only indicative purposes and possibly modifiable by mutual agreement.
Draft will be used to decide together measures for the painting too.
Once confirmed, I realize the defined pencil and not accepting any more requests for changes to the final image, except for small details.

Cost

Prices go from 300€ and vary depending on the complexity of the image (presence of background, number of characters, etc.).
I also offer the possibility to send me the measures which you prefer, otherwise I will use measures 20x30 cm.
Obviously sizes will influence costs.
Painting realized on canvas will have a higher price.

Realization on canvas or canvas board of an idea of yours, imply a major price due to the study for characters (and/or location), for the composition and for researching of proper references in order to make the most of your request.

Contact me at my email for price information based on your request.

(Please specify the subject of the mail as "Commission" or better "Commission - Oil", thanks).

Some examples here:

300€
20x30 cm
Canvas Board

600€
30x20 cm
Canvas Board

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento